The Benefit of Kello-Bilt Products
- Oil Bath Bearing: Features back-to-back tapered roller bearings, operating in 90W gear oil and sealed with Duo-Cone TM seals.
- Welded Spacer Spool: Fabricated steel spacer spools, which will not shatter nor compress, provide maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Gang Shafts & End Washers: Made of high carbon alloy steel to eliminate stretch and premature failure.
- Bearing Standards & Wear Plates: Consisting of a minimum thickness of 3/8" rectangular tubing for maximum support.
- Gang Bar: Fabricated as a single weldment for maximum stability, with no U-bolts to stretch and loosen that can cause loose disc assemblies or bearing failures.
6" x 4" x 3/8" high strength steel tube, fully welded and reinforced.
Oil-Bath, back to back tapered roller bearings in heavy ductile cast housing with floating Duo-Cone ® seals. The bearing operates in 90W gear oil for constant lubrication. Bearing comes complete with wear plates.
2 - 1/8" heat treated high strength alloy steel, threaded at both ends.
10 - 1/2" fabricated steel spacer spools of torsion bell design to maintain gang tightness.
5/16" x 26" notched disc blades front and rear. 5/16" x 28" notched disc blades are also available. Optional smooth blades for the rear.
12.5L x 15 (load range F)
5" diameter hydraulic cylinders complete with hoses, depth control segments and cylinder transport lock.
7000lb hitch jack, plated grade 8 fasteners, gang wrench (2), and separate fore/aft with transport level controls.