The Benefit of Kello-Bilt Products
- Oil Bath Bearing: Features back-to-back tapered roller bearings, operating in 90W gear oil and sealed with Duo-Cone TM seals.
- Welded Spacer Spool: Fabricated steel spacer spools, which will not shatter nor compress, provide maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Gang Shafts & End Washers: Made of high carbon alloy steel to eliminate stretch and premature failure.
- Bearing Standards & Wear Plates: Consisting of a minimum thickness of 3/8" rectangular tubing for maximum support.
- Gang Bar: Fabricated as a single weldment for maximum stability, with no U-bolts to stretch and loosen that can cause loose disc assemblies or bearing failures.
5" x 5" x 3/8" high strength steel tubing, fully welded and reinforced.
Oil bath, back to back timken tapered roller bearings in heavy ductile cast. Bearing comes complete with wear plate.
2-1/8" heat treated high strength alloy steel, threaded on both ends.
10-1/2" spacing, welded heavy duty spacer spool.
5/16" x 26" notched disc blades front and rear. Optional 28" notched, smooth and wavy blades available.
Comes with four 9.5L x 15 (load range D) highway implement tires mounted on 6 bolt hub assemblies.
5" x 8" hydraulic cylinder complete with hoses, depth control segments and cylinder transport lock.
5,000 lb hitch jack, plated grade 8 fasteners, gang wrench (2) and separate fore/aft and transport level controls.